The Inaugural ROL Cruise Survey was launched by ROL Cruise in 2018 in order to find out more about cruise enthusiasts. The survey, featuring nine questions, aimed to find out more about what cruise enthusiasts thought about their experiences. The questions were:
– What is your dream cruise destination?
– Would you rather cruise with family, friends, your partner or solo?
– On port days do you prefer excursions, exploring on your own or staying on board?
– How fair would you be willing to travel for a cruise?
– If you were planning on booking a cruise, which one of these would be most important to you?
– Which one of these statements best describes the goal of your next holiday?
– What type of cruise appeals to you most?
– Have you ever found love on a cruise holiday?
– Have you ever gained weight on a cruise holiday?
The infographic displays the results to all of these questions in a great style, highlighting the key answers really well.
An infographic by ROL Cruise.