The world becomes progressively interconnected and one of the proofs is a noticeable rise of smartphones. Internetlivestats.com says that there are 3,447,657,800 something Internet users today and about 60% of them are supposed to be connected via non-desktop devices.
To stay trendy, you should consider creating an app or a mobile website, to make the world know about you and your services or products.
Which variant to choose is not a matter of a snap decision and you better get professional advice. But still, here is some brief info to ease your decision-making.
Why you may tend to choose a mobile website for your business:
- It’s adaptive to any screen size on any device.
- It is cross-platform and available for any OS user.
- It can be quickly updated without the necessity to upload it to any app marketplace.
- It can be found simply via keywords in the web search.
Why an application can be a more attractive decision:
- It provides much closer interaction with your potential users.
- It has a higher level of personalization thanks to personal user’s data availability.
- It provides the user with a handy interface and better navigation, as it is developed according to the defined OS.
Of course, there is still a lot to consider before you are able to make a choice which will satisfy both you and your future users. To know more, look at the infographic.
An infographic by Cleveroad.